Friday, January 25, 2013

safety


There is a device that you can order from the internet that will read your credit cards from 30 feet away.  No not legally, but through your wallet, purse or hand.  It gets the number, name and expiration date.  What you see in the picture is credit card sized folders that you can slip your card in and they cannot be read by the hand held machine.  They are metal lined therefore blocking the reader.  They fit back in the slot that you normally keep your card in your wallet. I don't believe that there is a lot of this criminal activity here in Bemidji, but can you imagine any place that is full of people at any one  given time like football games, tourist destination spots or the mall. I was telling my friends at lunch about this and one friends asked me if I could spell paranoid.  I said no, but I could spell smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment