Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Culligan Man


My 400 pound elephant

What a surprise




The Culligan Man was here.  I thought they were sending Frank, but Jeff showed up. He did a nice job of the installation. Now I had better have soft water and I hope no rust.  I have scrubbed all my tubs, showers and toilets.  I still have the hot water tank that has old water in it.  One quick running of the dishwasher should get it out of there too.  Well one would think.
But when we lifted the board that was under my old softener there was a huge hole for a sump pump. I don't know what that is all about.  I will have to do some investigation. 
I have soft water and my water tastes better.     So I have taken my first 2000 dollar bath.Jeff did not take my old softener as it weighed 400 pounds and he thought it was a two person job.   
I have lived with my old softener in my laundry room for a month.  Finally today, both Jeff and Frank are scheduled to come out and remove my old softener.    

No comments:

Post a Comment