Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eating at Rutgers


Ladies of the homemaker club


This is the picture that was taken by the volunteer

I belong to the Hubbard Mothers homemakers club.  My good friend and classmate Norm who was born and raised in Becida introduced me to the club. They asked me to join.  We do many service related projects during the year.  But my favorite is our dinner out.  Last Monday we all met at Rutgers for dinner.  We had many laughs, but the best one we had was the lady that came by our table to volunteer to take a picture of all of us. She said that she was a little drunk, but she thought she could take a picture.  She took the picture and started back to join her group.  I thanked her for her kind gesture, and then took a look at the picture she took.  I passed the camera around for everyone to see the picture.  It was a very funny ending to our evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment