Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Naming my classic






Jamon dressed in my brothers old clothes from the 70"s  Just an added touch

I got my new old car.  It is a 1979 Buick Park Avenue.  It has a 403 and is an eight Cyl.   Love it.  It has some issues like the headliner, and heater and air conditioner.  I have it at Stu's looking into those issues.  I found out that the paint has real gold flakes in it.  If I have to paint it it won't have that feature any more as I could not afford the paint.  But maybe that won't be a problem as the paint is in good shape.  It lived its entire life in North Dakota.  No rust.  I am very happy with BABE (the name it was called by its last owner), but I think that I will need to rename it.  I am considering Betty for Betty Boop or the Boopster or the Boopmiester.  Not sure.  I know that it won't be Christine.  Now with all that said I think "The Green Bean" is what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment