Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wet tee shirt contest

Yesterday morning, I went outside to see how my gardens fared with the deer activity. Of course, in my pj's.   I actually found no evidence of deer activity,  I was looking around and and saw the cloud cover and remembered that it was going to rain today.  Then it hit me that the back gutters had a clog in it which prevented them from working during our last rain.  I had cleaned them out this spring, but some animal thought that they could push my buttons and plug the hole with twigs.  Well, I got out all the equipment I needed and proceeded to dig out the twigs and spray water down the hole.  In the process to unclogging the gutter I got soaking wet. I certainly could enter a wet tee shirt contest and win.  That is because I would be the only contestant. After the gutters were running great I noticed that I had sprayed the windows during the process.  Remember, I am soaking wet and have my pj's on.   I got the micro fiber cloths and start to wash windows.  I decided that all of them might as well get washed as long as I have the ladder out.  Then while I had the chairs moved I figured I might as well sweep the sidewalk.  While I was admiring my handy work, I noticed that my coach lights needed to be cleaned. Of course..... Well, I started outside for my walk around my house at 7:00 and finally got back into the house to strip off my soaking wet clothes at 10:00.  None of those jobs where on my list to do.  I have a quilt that needs to be finished as the deadline if fast approaching.  I don't even get the satisfaction of crossing them off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment