Tuesday, October 9, 2012

apples and pumpkins

 

Yum yum
 
 




Not only is it crisp outside it is crisp inside too.  I am processing apples that I was given.  Most of them are making it to the refrigerator, but some just had to go into an apple crisp.  I mentioned on facebook I was making apple crisp and one person's comment was that she could smell clear down in Forrest Lake.  That is some really powerful apple crisp.   It is a smell that goes with Fall.  Another one is pumpkin pie.  That is the next project.  I am going to process the last pumpkin from my garden.   I gave one to each of my great nephew and nieces.  Even Cohan in Iowa is getting his as his father is going next week end to visit him.  I know he felt bad leaving it here in Bemidji when he went home.   But it still had to grow.  Well he ever be surprised that I sent it down to him.  It has gotten fairly big, but not as big as Tallan's 75 pounder.

I think I see a pumpkin pie in my near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment