Monday, October 22, 2012

cupcakes for baby Lonnberg

They kind of look like cupcakes.

I made this to take along with my other gifts when I go see my grandson in the hospital.  All right I know I will have to take my truck to haul the things I have made for him already.   That is beside the point.  I just thought this was a great idea. You roll a onesie with a sock in the middle than put them in a  cupcake holder and into the cupcake box.   But mine did not roll as well as the one that the was in the picture.  I wondered if I was going to find cupcake boxes in Bemidji.  But even in this north country where red necks are plentiful I was able to find a cupcake box similar to the one in the pictures.  I was planning on ordering them on line, but I made one try that Bemidji might just have them.  And I found them.  Cute idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment