Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grolls

 
 


 



 
 
 
 
These are pictures of one of my best friend's family.  While I was in Beach it was going to be my birthday the next day.  But is was the 26th anniversary of Jim and Sonja.  She made reservations for us to go out to eat at the Shamrock in Wibuax, MT.  We had a wonderful time.  Conversation good, friendship good, and food delicious.  I had brought Michelle and Joey's wedding present which was the yellow quilt and pillow shams.  I stayed a Joey and Michelle's home in Beach.   Anyway when they opened their quilt they proceed to tell me that in the last two moves they have misplaced their bedding and did not have a quilt for their bed.  They were extremely happy and Joey was so glad that it was more on the masculine side and not all fu-fu.  It was a great feeling to be among good friends.  I do miss them.  Again I motorcycled, camped and fished with this family.  What upstanding people.     

No comments:

Post a Comment