Wednesday, October 10, 2012

winterization








 
From covering the sewer to putting away all the gardening vegetation and  all those beautiful decorations like my jeweled bowling balls, all have to be carried and put away for a Minnesota winter. I put all the things way that would get in the way of snow blowing and plowing.  Sunday was the day that was warm enough again to do my trailer. With the help of my friends I got this project wrapped up.  No pun intented.  After church I had put an apple crisp in the oven because I knew we would be doing this project soon.  Little did I know it would be that day.  So our reward for our hard work was warm apple crisp and coffee. I love the conversation that can happen over a cup of coffee.   I really don't know what I would do without the friend base that I have here in Bemidji.  I know with the help of these friends I will be able to live in the home that I love and out in the beautiful rural area that I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment