Monday, October 8, 2012

bedroom

 unpainted wall



Process 
 




unpainted



finished product

finished product

 
I am painting my bedroom dark brown and tan.  I was very fortunate to get my paint from Natalie and Jamon.  They had a ton left over from their last project. I have always admired the brown and tan they choose.  I could never find any swatches that looked like their paint. I asked them and Natalie had a couple of gallons of leftover paint. Did I mention that I hate to paint.   At the rate I am going it just may be done by Thanksgiving.  It was a slow process, but I finished it in a week. Did I mention that I hate to paint.   I got the corners where the two paints meet fairly well.  Well, they are acceptable.  Did you know I really hate to paint.  I just ordered Upper Case Living words for the spot above my TV.  "The heart that loves stays forever young".  I ordered it in beige.  My entire house except for one bathroom, one wall in my living room and now my bedroom are unpainted walls that just have the original coating.  They look all white and pristine.  But when you look closer they were tinted green.  In certain lights they will knock your eyes out.  Well, I don't like to paint, but it looks like a room a year is in my future.  I'll think about doing my patriotic room next.  Want to come and help??

No comments:

Post a Comment