Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blast from the past

 
 
 
Speaking of a small world.  Here is a picture of two of my dearest friends.  They go to the same church in California.  The gal is Kathy Craigo.  I meet her in Beach and we became dear friends. Went to the same church.  When she moved to California after her husband died,  we only get to keep up on Facebook.  The fellow is Dave Heslop from Bemidji.  He is a family friend from back in the day.  His family and mine did many things together as we grew up.  Dave was a year older that me.  He was in boy scouts with my brother. What a surprise when I got an email with this picture attached. They just figured it out that they both knew me.   I surely would have loved to been at that coffee clutch after church.  I wondered why my ears were burning.  What fun life is.  And what connections we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment