Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dogs

I need to get a trail camera.  There is more things that go on in my yard at night then I realize.  This morning I found this partially buried deer leg in one of my raised garden beds.  It has to be a dog that brought it.  They left no tracks.  I have skunks that are digging for grubs in my yard.  There are little shallow holes all over my yard.  But last night he must have gotten surprised as usually there is no odor.  But not so this morning.  I remember waking up and smelling something strong  during the night but could not tell what it was, so I went back to sleep.  I found out as soon as I went outside.  I guess a live trip might be in order.  Of course there are the usual deer track in my drive way.  No wonder my motion lights go off and on all night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment