Saturday, October 20, 2012

pumpkins and bumpkins

 
My great niece and nephew came over to get the pumpkins that I grew for them. They told me they have a pumpkin carving kit to put different faces on the pumpkin.  That had better be an exceptional kit as they weigh up to 75 pounds.   We had a great visit and lemonade and cookies.  Rik, the dad helped me lift a few things that I could not manage while he was here.  We always have a great time when they visit me.  They told me how excited they are for Jamon and Natalie's baby to get here.  Even Paige is excited.  Tal told me that they are going out to visit to see the baby.  Tal has wanted to see their home for a long time.  That is just the type of kid he is.  He has been told how much he resembles his Uncle Jamon. Now there is a strong relationship between those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment