Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trip to Beach

Went to school with Hank Martens


From Shevlin


The three of us traveled to Hawaii together. 



Buzz's wife. 



Our librarian


The one in maroon knew Hank Martens very well
 
Jamon's best friend and my second son
 
 
While in Beach I got to see most of my very closest friends.  It was wonderful.  I even got to see my Bemidji friends and there were two of my friends that live in Shevlin at the Funeral. Buzz's wife was originally from Shevlin.   I also got to see one of my Bemidji High School Classmates who married into Buzz's family.  All in all it was a very good trip.  And on the way home I was able to have a birthday party for all of us at Jamon and Nat's home.  That is my son and his wife.  Their birthdays are in November and are apt to be forgotten this year as that is when the baby is due.  I had picked up a high end knife sharpener for their present which was very much needed.  Even Jamon was excited for his fillet knives to have a go in the machine.  Who says you can't have a good time sharpening  knives. Oh yes, they gave me a gift certificate at the local quilt shop.  I surely liked that.  I even got a new pattern which we can use at church as we quilt for World Relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment