Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pizza at homemakers



Dan and Heidi, owners of the Pizza Shop



The perfect one that I made.


 
 
We held Homemakers at the Rockwood hall in Becida.  We held our meeting during which we planned our Christmas party for the shut-ins and planned our Halloween party for the community children.  Then a member reported that a bachelor in Becida had a house fire in which he lost everything.  I suggested that I would donate a quilt to give him.  Then it was suggested that we put a gift certificate to Walmart with the quilt.  Then we got to the fun part of our meeting The Donut Shop from Minnesapolis demonstrated making pizza rolls for us.The owners of the company live in Becida and drive to Burnesville to work each week.  They supply pizza dough to many area restaurants.  They sell dough, sauce, and other pizza supply.   While their pizza rolls cooked.  We got to each make a pizza roll to take home.  What a wonderful experience and it was fun too.  On my way home I counted 20 deer.  Those were just the ones that I could see.  I wonder how many were actually out.


donation

No comments:

Post a Comment