Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brother

I take my brother to dialysis three times a week.  It requires that I get up at five and pick him up so that he can be there by 5:50.  Then I pick him up at 10:15  and bring him back to Nielson Place.  Dialysis has a way to teaching one patience.  I guess that that has not been my long suit.    God has a way of always sending the lesson that you can't master back at you.  So here it comes again.  Well, I am here to tell you that I get it.  We have been at this since July.  Brother tells me that I will not have to drive him as soon as he can walk again.  He is recuperating from surgery and can't put any weight on that right foot until it heals.

Good news this morning.  His dialysis treatment has been moved to 7:20.  So I have a repreive I can sleep until 6:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment