Friday, October 14, 2011

Class of 64ever

A number of my classmates meet at Luekens every Thursday to have lunch.  Any one from out of town always knows where we are and joins us.  It is so much fun.  We never seem to run out of things to laugh about.  One Thursday Luekens did not have any butter for our rolls.  One of us asked and they said that the butter wasn't ordered or they missed putting it on the truck.  Or something.  Well, that would never do so I bought a tub of butter and we passed it around.  Problem solved.  So I thought.  During the next few weeks it seems that certain classmates are making it their business to pay me back.  Every Thursday a pack of butter is put on my tray.  Oh, I got to go I just remembered that I got one today and it is still in my purse. 


This Thursday we had 4 guests and it was Howard Harder's birthday.
I just heard that there is another lunch bunch meeting called the Metro class of 64ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment