Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cleaning

Can you see how the wall behind us just shines?


My friend Linda is moving to a different house.  All three of us went to school together.  The picture shows the determination that we felt.  We could move mountains if we set our minds to it.  We spent four hours deep cleaning two of her rooms.  We got the livingroom and the bedroom.  It is fun cleaning someone elses house. Well, maybe fun is not exactly is the correct word.  Wilda and I clean the same way.  I was explaining that I take about 6 to 8 passes on the same spot with the vac until I think it is clean.  She told me about her vac which has a clean indicator light with signals her when her carpet is clean.  What will they think of next.   I love older homes.  They seem to have more character then our cookie cutter homes.

Helping others makes you feel so good.      

No comments:

Post a Comment