Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving




I am at Jamestown for Thanksgiving.  Wednesday we ate supper out.  In a restaurant called Buffalo City Rotessouri  Grill.  To  quote Jamon it is Jamestown answer to fine dining.  Food was great, atmosphere was lovely, and I was seated by the real fireplace that sent out heat enough heat to warm my sole.  Natalie and I cooked together eating our turkey with all the trimmings around one.  Natalie almost forgot the stuffing remembering it in time to get it to the table.  In the back ground was the noise of three NFL games, the parade and laugher generated from the Mexican train dominos we played.  Jamon had to work Friday so Natalie and I planned our day together.  We each kept saying just so I don't have to shop we could do anything else.  I love grown children and  mine are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment