Thursday, November 24, 2011

PIE

I try not to be a pie person.  I really like pie and have it for my birthday instead of cake.  I made a fabric cake to serve as my birthday cake.  They are actually pin cushions. (refer to the picture)
I can eat all the pie I want, but I still have a birthday cake.

But that is not what I mean by a pie person.  A pie person to me is one who wants things perfect, instant, and easy.  Therefore, a P. I. E. person.   I am afraid there are a lot of pie people, especially in our new generation of people.  Pie people have a hard row ahead of them.  As my generation of people know life is tough.  We have had to develop the skills to combat this toughness to succeed.  Pie people do not have these skills and it worries me a lot. Is this weakening America???

No comments:

Post a Comment