Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lambeau lambasting

I am not sure that I have the qualifications to write about football.  I have followed the vikings through thick and thin.  Well, we are in that thin part right now.   Although Monday during the border battle they surprised a lot of us with a defense that showed it can take charge of a game.  I tend to judge teams by their logo and the sharpness of their uniforms.  Did you say that you have to judge a quarterback by how well he throws a ball?? That's good to know, but I still think he's cute.   I kind of like to watch the tight ends myself.  But that is just me. 
Minnesota is in a conflict over building a new stadium for the Vikings.  More or less they are threatening to move if we don't.  The Vikings have TV ads and media marketing blitzes, articles in the newspaper and players making appearances all through Minnesota.  They have chosen the site of Arden Hills as the site they would like. The government just sold it to Ramsey County tentative on the stadium being built there.   The Vikings will settle for nothing less.  The law makers would like to see the Vikings stay but can't support using tax payers money to do that.

   This is the flag that is flown over at my neighbors house.  What could he be thinking.

Below is an artist rendition of the proposed stadium




Vikings Stadium Arden Hills_20111111133235_JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment