Sunday, November 20, 2011

Craft Sale at the Legion

What fun.  Two of my classmates, a classmates wife and my golf partner were there.   The legion had many booths 25 I think.  The Legion served sloppy joes and bars  In many parts of North Dakota sloppy joes are called slushburgers.   Everyone got a laugh at that when I called them that.   I made our family easy but delicous lemon bars.  Only has three ingredients. Each Legion Auxiliary member had to bring uncut bars. 




I was selling hats. crayon aprons. cup cozies. table runners, quilts, scraves,and purses.  My smaller items sold the best.  Each table cost  $15. I shared a table.  We all had such a great time.  I almost forgot to take pictures.Don and Janet Haugen were sharing a table with me.   Sharon Hirt had a table with her mothers things.  Gail Coffin was there with her feather  figurines.  Pam and Clif Haugen came by to visit.  Gloria Peterson Joy and Wilda Willie Hegstad stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment