Tuesday, July 31, 2012

birthday party with the boys

When Kohan's dad text me last night to see what the boys needed to bring.  I text him back with swim suits, a good attitude, willing to have fun, and cooking skills.  They brought all of that.  It was Tal's birthday.  Kohan's birthday was earlier this month.  So we decided that both birthdays would be celebrated today.  We made individual pizzas for lunch.  They really got into that project.  Then went to the Putt n Go.  Bumper boats, go karts, and the water slide were all fun to do.  Then we went home to shoot BB guns.  Cake and ice cream while we watched the movie RV.  I had all I could do to stay awake during the movie.  I have watched that movie many times but I missed the best line in the movie.  It was was when Robin Williams put up his hand then said talk to the hand and then he turned it with the back of the hand outward and said sorry call waiting.   All the rest of the day we spent doing that line.  The more we did it the more we laughed.  When they left to go home Tal yelled out of the truck talk to the hand, call waiting.  We all laughed again. What a day.  I took a nap when they left.      
















No comments:

Post a Comment