Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Forrest Gump

The following are the goofs that where made in the movie Forrest Gump. 
Jenny shows Forrest a clipping of him in U.S.A Today magazine (first published in September 1982), but on Jenny's grave it says she died on March 22 1982.


 In the scene where Forrest goes and visits Jenny (and is introduced to his son), there is an iron on the ironing board in the background. It stands up, then down, then up. The child's artwork in the background also disappears.

When Forrest is talking to Jenny at her grave, he says "You died on a Saturday." But 22 March 1982 (the date on the grave) was a Monday.

When Forrest finally catches shrimp on the boat, the net drops DEAD shrimp on the deck.

I just watched this movie again for the umpteenth time.  But I actually watched to see if I could notice the above goofs.  I did.  But I still enjoyed the movie just as much as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment