Wednesday, July 25, 2012

pumpkins gone wild




My pumpkin plant has gone wild.  It is in a 4 foot by 4 foot raised bed. You can't see the raised bed anymore.  There are pumpkins setting on.  Only one of the four seeds I put in there germinated.  I am lucky for that.  This one pant is taking over covering everything.  I think I need a bed away from the other three just for pumpkins.  My neighbor has one built maybe I can ask to buy it from her for next year.  It is twice the size of my raised beds.  Actually I have solved the problem as I got a king sized water bed frame which I will put in next year.    It was my brothers and it didn't sell at the rummage sale and the auctioneer for his estate auction said that he could not sell it at the auction as they just don't sell well.  As soon as it is cooler I will set it up and fill it with dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment