Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wilda planted this idea





Finished product -- One down 5 to go

I have been so busy quilting and gardening that I almost forgot that my floors and house for that matter had to be deep cleaned.  Thank goodness for friends mentioning  her home that I came to and am now involved in summer deep cleaning.  After moving everything that can be moved by me in my living room I started.   As in the pass and as evident by the pictures my house gets much messier while I am cleaning.  Only the sofa must stay off the rug until it dries.  That means I have time to bake cookies, quilt and dust all my furniture.  Or maybe watch a bit of TV or read my book.   You can see that I was watching Catch 21 on the TV.  I really like the smell of the house after I steam clean the rugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment