Sunday, July 8, 2012

The clean up continues



This is a lengthy process removing the wood and debry that the storm left for me.  I had 7 trees go down in my yard.  After the major yard clean-up Thursday Pete Lund a classmate of mine from high school came over with his chain saw and made quick work of the 7 trees.  Then I hauled all the logs and piled them neatly in my front tree line. Thank goodness for my 4 wheeler and gorilla wagon. That was done as to get them away from the tree branch mess and have easier access to the lucky person that will come get my free wood. Starting Monday I will clean up the branches and haul them to the landfill.





Pete Lund  delimbing and cutting the wood in manageable pieces






This is approximately 1/2 a cord of wood.  A cord of wood measures 4X4X4 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment