Monday, April 30, 2012

Hey Culligan Man




I have just started experiencing iron filled hard water at my house.   I have a water conditioner, but it was not working like it did the two years that I have lived in my house.  I  heard on the radio that the Culligan man would do a check up on any machine.  I scheduled him to come on Monday.  Well there were just a few minor adjustments and he has me on my way to softer water.  I have me to bring him a sample of my water after it has recharged.   But I will tell you that I think he has fixed the problem.  I can tell by my shower and my whirlpool bathe I took yesterday.  If my water does not pass the test I will be having the Culligan Man install  a new system.  I had 6 parts per million iron and 24 grains of harness.  It really brought me back to the 50's watching him test the water.  My Dad built his own water softener.  It did not have the automatic recharge system that the new ones have now.  He had to push a button manually on the machine to recharge it.  But I can see him as plain as it was yesterday testing the water after he ran the recharge.   It just doesn't make sense that Minnesota with the amount of water in this state that we should experience bad water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment