Monday, April 30, 2012

Peak

I am going to peak performance three days each week.  I work mainly on balance.  I walk forward and backward on a spongy balance beam.  I do a lot of work on a trampoline.  I stair climb.  I do work on the large balls like sit ups and walking out with the ball as my only support. These all strengthen my "core." It was explained to me that the core is when your good balance is located.  It seems to be helping.  Plus the usual gym rat things like tread and stepper. 
Bemidji has a lot of gyms.  Not only Peak, but Snap and Anytime Fitness.  The college has a gym you can use if you are an alum.  There is one called Health Quest for Women.  There are several private ones that I am aware that exit but don't know their names.  You can walk three days a week at the Sanford Center  There program is free and is called Sanford steps.

The only limits is your own will power.  If  I am lazy then all the clubs in the world will not help.  One has to be a dedicated gym rat to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment