Sunday, April 15, 2012

Northwest Technical College

Northwest Technical College Opened in 1965 with two programs:  Carpentry and Automotive Mechanics.  Today NTC offers 58 degrees.  I had my first tour of the campus as the Car Club that I belong to was invited to have supper of subs and sodas.  After the business of awarding the scholarship to a deserving student some of the women got to tour the campus.  All I can say is WOW.
They have an annual enrollment of 2300 plus students.  Tuition is $5,300.  The largest program areas are Nursing, Business/accounting, Automotive Services and Child Care.

I really was impressed with the murals on the walls so we took our picture by one of my favorites.

Made from drift wood

Historical display of Nursing uniforms, pictures and equipment from Aag-Gwah-ching

No comments:

Post a Comment