Saturday, April 21, 2012

playing

I was told by several of my readers that they start their day with my blog and would not miss reading it.  My reply was that as much as you like reading it (and believe me I am thankful for all my readers) I get ten times the pleasure writing it. I am just playing with words, as James Michener said, because I like the "swing"  of them "as they tangle with human emotions."I started this venture October 1st of 2011.  I do wonder if I will be able to continually write about things that are important enough for people that chose to live an independent, uncompromising life to continually read my blog. I have a friend that is now calling me peanutbutter because of the address of the blog.  I guess I kind of like that nick name.  I guess there is a lot worse names that I could get.  There seems to be several themes that run through my blog: animals that have been in my yard, Bemidji events that interest me, books that I am reading, and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment