Monday, January 23, 2012

Jamon



My son who lives in Jamestown stopped in on Sunday after three days of fishing on Lake of the Woods.  This time he brought two of his friends with him.  From the sound of it they had a great time.  They went with Jamon's two cousins.  The fish were not biting like they usually do.  But they managed to catch some and Jamon left me his share of the catch.  Fish fry my friends -- my house -- be there. Since Jamon was old enough to hold a rod I would take him fishing.  We both loved the time together and again just like in golfing he is a better fisherman than I am.  How can it be that I taught him both to golf and fish and he surpassed my abilities.  He was a State High School golfer and golfed for the University of Mary.  Its a good day of golf when I play in the 50's for 9 holes.   I guess it just proves that my skill is in the teaching and not in the game.  Oh well, I will keep trying.  He is coming back the end of February and will do it all over again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment