Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My job

As you know I drive my brother M,W, and F to dialysis.  It has taken on a new dimension.  Snow.  I have plowed three times since the end of December and have shoveled 6 or more times,  I have ordered an electric snow thrower.  As I have learned a blower is gas and thrower is electric.  That is going to help with the shoveling areas.  I was told it throws snows up to 20 feet and it throws ten pounds of snow every second.  Ten pounds that I won't have to lift.   It only weighs 35 pounds. It can go through 10 inches of snow.  I hope it is just the ticket.  Just get here.  My aching back.  Any way I will be able to plow the rest of it away.  But the interesting part is that now I have to drive my truck.  My friend Don suggested that I have a trial run when it was nice out.  I wish I had done that very thing.  As I am writing this I am wondering if I can get the old boy in the truck.  I guess I will see in an hour.  Well, I got him in the truck for the morning run, but it took three of us to get him the truck going back.  I will put a step stool in the truck for Wednesday.  Or better yet ask Dave if I can drive his vehicle.  I have an empty stall in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment