Sunday, January 1, 2012

SNOW PLOWING

I think we got 4 inches of snow yesterday. Maybe more it really dumped on us.   I went out to shovel and plow at two and didn't get back in until 4:20.  I shoveled my two decks and then the sidewalk in front of my house.  I was then ready to plow.  Well, I got my 4 wheeler going and made two passes and I fowled my spark plug.  It was sure that was what was wrong when the 4 wheeler refused to start again.  I think it was the two loud back fires just before it quit that cued me in.  It took me 20 minutes to pull it back into the steel building with my truck.  A gal just has to have a well lighted spot and a chair to work on the project of changing the plug.  Who wants to work outside.  After getting the 4 wheeler ready for the new plug, I went in search of the book and the new plug.  Well the book was an easy find.  It was filed under 4 wheeler. Well I was sure I had a plug, but came up empty in that file.  I sat down to think.  Where would I put that.  Nothing came to mind.  Then just for a joke I looked for a file labeled spark plug for the Polaris.  Wa la, there it was.  I can't believe it.  I also checked to see when I changed it last. January 1, 2009.  I guess it was due. Plowing done, Prime rib done, news on and then Hockey.  Happy New Year Everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment