Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snow thrower



It snowed yesterday and I was up with the chickens wanting to try out my snow thrower.  Snow blower is the name for gas snow removal equipment and snow thrower is the term for electric equipment.  The information that I got on this thrower was that it would throw 10 pounds of snow a second.  It has an 18 inch cut and can go through 10 inches of snow. It throws the snow 20 feet.   I am here to tell you it works just fine.  Including the learning curve time and the removal time it took me 20 minutes to remove the snow from my walks, deck, and apron. That time also is clean up of machine and storing it in the garage.    I am very pleased with this purchase and I see very little shoveling in my future.    Now if it has durability which I won't know until I use it a season life will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment