Friday, January 6, 2012

Zamboni

I have always been a motor head.  If it has a motor and a seat I want to ride it.  I have always said that when I retire I wanted a job driving the zamboni at hockey games.   Last night on Jeopardy a contestant had the same idea only she took lessons and actually got cross it off her bucket list. Was I ever surprised to hear that.  She was a women after my own heart.   Last week I found out that there is a possibility to get a chance to ride on the zamboni that does the Sanford Center ice.  I am going to pursue this.
 
I am also going to test drive a cam am spider with my nephew Rik next summer.  I am really interested in seeing that machine with me on it.  I got a chance to sit on one in the parking lot of Luekins store this summer.

So if you read in the news about a runaway spider or zamboni you will know I got my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment