Thursday, January 12, 2012

TV

I just received my Roku 2 xs internet streaming device.  Well, that was a mouth full.  This device gives me TV where I don't have a cable box.  Now it does not replace cable, but it does allow you to tap into over 400 channels of tv that is coming in with your wireless router.  Sports, news channels, music, shows, and many more.   I called Paul Bunyan Communications and they were very willing to wire me to another tv for $9.00 a month more on my bill for each tv over 3.  Three is the amount that the basic package allows. That would be over a hundred dollars a year plus a hundred dollar home visit charge.  I attached it to one of my older tv's and plan to replace the tv if necessary, but according to the advertisement any tv will be just fine.  I can take the tv anywhere were my wireless router signal can be picked up.  My steel building, garage, outside in my sunken patio or any room in my house that doesn't have tv box in it.  As you keep the box turn on all the time it is updated with new channel all the time. I think you all realize that I am a techy therefore,  I wonder if I am a nerd.   Do they go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment